They say there is no such thing as a free lunch.
This book offers you something even better: a fun, easy way to save money and improve your health by simply packing your own lunch.
- Over 70 delicious recipes to prepare in 20 minutes or less
- Cost-savings projections of how much you'll save in a month and in a year
- Nutrition facts to help you keep an eye on calories, fat, sugar, and sodium
- A sample menu of lunches to get you started
This book is for you if:
- you are spending too much money on lunches and want to begin saving. Included are comparative cost analyses of each recipe so you can see how much you are saving with each recipe.
- thinking about your weight and health and knowing you are eating too many empty calories at lunch keeps running through your head. The recipes use primarily fresh ingredients and desserts have been deliberately omitted.
- there are family members and friends you know who need help with lunch planning and meals. This book is a great gift idea for the person who wants to change their lunch patterns, but doesn't know where to begin.